WEB ACCESSIBILITY is one of the most important things to think about when designing your site.
Web accessibility means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can:
* perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web
* contribute to the Web
Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including:
Web accessibility also benefits people without disabilities, for example:
* people using mobile phones, smart watches, smart TVs, and * other devices with small screens, different input modes, etc.
* older people with changing abilities due to ageing
* people with “temporary disabilities” such as a broken arm or lost glasses
* people with “situational limitations” such as in bright sunlight or in an environment where they cannot listen to audio
* people using a slow Internet connection, or who have limited or expensive bandwidth
Not only this, but this is now one of the major ways that Google ranks your website... along with site speed and mobile usability.